Currency News is an independent journal and is not supported by advertising. We do, however, offer a limited number of select companies the opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to the currency field by becoming a Charter Subscriber.
As a Charter Subscriber you will gain benefits not offered to regular subscribers, plus you will be associated with a publication which is fast becoming a key read for the sector.
- Up to 10 copies of Currency News each month to designated contacts within your organisation, distributed in both electronic and print format
- 10 user licences for DataVault
- A licence to include each issue of Currency News on your company intranet
- A licence to reproduce articles and material from Currency News in your own marketing materials
- Your company name and logo in each issue of Currency News, and on the address sheet that accompanies each hard copy mailing
- A free one-page advertisement in the The Directory of Currency Suppliers (issued free to over 4,000 named contacts in the currency field)
- Your logo on the Currency News website with a link to your own site
- The opportunity to submit news or material for features at any time
- Participation in the Charter Subscriber Forum that convenes regularly to discuss the development and future direction of Currency News
- Sponsorship of Currency News subscriptions to central banks in countries with developing economies
Fee for Charter Subscription
The annual cost of charter subscription is £9,750.
Only selected leading companies in the currency field are being invited to become Charter Subscribers.