Excellence in Currency Awards
- Best New Banknote or Banknote Series
- Best New Coin or Coin Series
- Best New Currency Feature
- Best New Currency Product
- Best New Currency Innovation, Process or Product
- Best Public Education Program - Bank of Canada
- Best Currency Website
There is, in addition, an Outstanding Achivement Award and a Lifetime Achivement Award.
For each category, the awards apply to the 18 month period from July 2011 to December 2012, for example, the best new banknote or banknote series is only open to notes issued into circulation during this period.
The best coin or coin series award will be presented at the Coin Conference (October 28-30, 2013 Berlin), the other awards will be presented at the Currency Conference (May 12-15, 2013 Athens).
Further information can be obtained from the IACA website.
- View winners and runners-up of the 2011 currency awards (Singapore)