Stay Connected with the Industry's Leading Players
The Directory of Currency Suppliers is an essential reference guide for all those involved in the currency industry.
Published by Currency News, it offers a comprehensive one-stop resource of all suppliers who provide materials, features, systems and services for the production, protection, distribution and management of banknotes and coins.
The 5th edition was published in May 2015.
The Directory is available free of charge to all central banks and monetary authorities.
Subscribers to Currency News also receive one complimentary copy (additional copies £30).
The cost to non-subscribers is £180 (or €234 or $285)
Identify New Suppliers and Partners
The Directory is valued by monetary authorities and central banks, commercial banks and financial institutions, banknote printers and papermakers, mints, cash offices, cash management companies and suppliers of security technologies and equipment for the handling and distribution of cash.
- Nearly 100 A4 pages with 480 suppliers listed
- Covers all aspects of currency design, specification, protection, production and management
- Lists all of the key specifiers and suppliers
- Also available on CD-ROM
- First published by Currency News in 2004
What's Inside The Industry's Most Comprehensive Directory
The Directory of Currency Suppliers is arranged in category sections which list the organisations that supply products or services.
These are cross-referenced to the alphabetical section, in which full contact details of these organisations are provided.
- Coin materials and blanks
- Banknote substrates
- Inks, pigments, coatings and varnishes
- Security threads
- Optically variable features
- Fibres and planchettes
- Taggants and forensic features
- Print-based security
Processing and Management
- Processing systems: counting, sorting/processing and disintegration
- Note and coin handling products
- Detection and validation components
- Cash management and optimisation software
- Cash centre, vault automation and management
- Verification and analytical systems
- Banknote printers: Commerical and government
Circulation and Distribution
- ATMs - cash dispensing, deposit and recycling systems
- Packaging and transportation materials
- Cash protection systems
- CIT and cash handling and logistics services
- Foreign exchange services
Production Equipment and Systems
- Coin production equipment
- Banknote design
- Pre-press equipment and systems
- Printing presses
- Print equipment, services and ancillaries
- Paper production, handling and coating equipment
- Numbering systems
- Inspection testing and quality control systems
- Foil application systems
- Strapping and packaging systems
- Document reference systems
additional sections covering central banks of the world and currencies of the world
Note: Requests for copies will be vetted to ensure the Directory is made available only to those organisations with a legitimate interest in currency.
How to Order Your Copy
To receive your copy of the industry’s essential guide to the principal currency suppliers and operators in the world, provide us with your contact details.